EURICAM is aimed at provided training to specialties that focus on improving cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions including scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, moles, liver spots, excess fat, cellulite, unwanted hair, skin discoloration, and spider veins.
EURICAM, which operates at regional, national and international level, has as its object:
– Realization of innovative technological services;
– Creation of a multimedia database for the collection of reports of adverse reactions from drugs or medical devices used in aesthetic medicine;
– Production and dissemination of scientific material to support aesthetic medicine;
– Development of interactive data collection platforms relating to the practice of non-surgical aesthetic medicine;
– Creation of a voluntary EURICAM accreditation system for professionals of non-surgical aesthetic medicine and the structures from which they operate;
– Allow professionals to identify high quality standards of best aesthetic medicine practices;
– Allow consumers to identify the standards of practice they should expect;
– Support accredited suppliers to identify and maintain high standards of best practices;
– Promote scientific dissemination activities in the field of aesthetic medicine and everything related to the world of medical aesthetics, through the organization of events, conferences, press reviews, workshops;
– Provider for the provision of ECM courses for professionals in the health sector.